If, like me you’re making your beauty trend shopping list for fresh faced 2017, you might be looking no further than the many creative boards of Pinterest for some cool style Pin-spiration! Here are several easy-to-wear trends set to take the year by storm…
1. Charcoal Cleansing Mask: most of us have seen the video of the woman pulling off the black peel-off face mask and just like that the stuff has pulled out every single clog and impurity. Charcoal masks have deep cleansing your complexion covered, they work wonders on congested pores and leave a youthful glow. Try: Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Charcoal Mask, £23.
2. Cut-Crease: contouring for your eyes! If you love a good eyeshadow palette, you’re going to love this one. Cut crease is highlighting the crease of your eyelid with a darker shadow. For perfect colour pairings, look for Eyeshadow duos like Nars 413 BLKR Eyeshadow Duo, £25.
3. Brow Microblading: If you feel daunted by the prospect of a semi permanent treatment on your brows, this one is designed to look more natural than earlier brow treatments. One by one, individual strokes are drawn on in your chosen shade. You’ll give Cara a run for her money!
4. Hair Wraps: 2017’s hottest hair accessory is set to be the silk scarf. Keep it girly by tying it in a bow or for more edge wear a bandana style with a loose ponytail. Black floral bandana from New Look, £4.99.
5. Two in one stains: cheek and lip stains are definitely worth a try. What’s not to like about a blusher and lip tint in one purchase, plus, you’ll save room in your handbag. No wonder they’ve been Pinned by two million people! Benefit’s Benetint, £24.50, is a bestseller.
5. Fishtail Mane: The new fishtail plait just got more boho… the new way to wear a fishtail is with some texture and with a few strands left out, the looser the better! Try: Vo5 Give Me Texture Dry Texturising Spray, £4.19